Monday, January 15, 2018

Tuesday Treats

Hi, Friends!  I know it's only Monday, but I feel better posting this early so I don't forget.  Sale prices are in effect now.  :)

Pajama Party is a perfect collection for scrapping little girl sleepovers and slumber parties!  For one day only, January 16, the full page kit is only $2 at My Memories!  On that day, you can also pick up the matching smaller packs for $1 each!  20-page Pajama Party Photo Book Templates are half-price!

Pajama Party
at My Memories

I decorated my home office (aka Studio Kathryn) when we moved into this home, and I LOVE working in my space.  It's SO me!  The colors are rich and pretty, it's girly but elegant, too, and this collection is a representation of everything I love about my home studio.  My Studio Kathryn Alpha is FREE this week at My Memories.  If you like this alpha, please see my Studio Kathryn Collection.  I have 2 bundles, and each has a FREE pack included!

at My Memories

 

No comments: