Monday, November 20, 2017

Tuesday Treats and New Studio Kathryn Cards

It's $2 Tuesday! A pretty collection, Feeling Cozy, is perfect for scrapping your cool fall photos.  For one day only, November 21, the full page kit is only $2 in my store at My Memories!  On that day, you can also pick up the matching smaller packs for $1 each!


Feeling Cozy 20-page Photobooks
(and all of my other pb templates!)
are only $5
See ALL of my Photobook Templates HERE.



Scrap 3 of your Christmas photos quickly with this beginner-easy quick page.  Designed using my Dear Santa collection, this page is FREE this week at My Memories!

Dear Santa also has 20-page Photobook Templates at $5!



I've added these to my store now, and they're for any age, 1-9.  Just let me know what age you need.

Fun Shaker Cards for Boys



No comments: