Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Grand Opening at Pickleberrypop!

My New Store:

It's January 3, and I'm so excited to announce the Grand Opening of my new store at Pickleberrypop!  Everyone on the team and the entire community there have already made me feel so welcome!  I'm having fun playing games in the forums now, too.  If you don't have a digital scrapbook site to call home, consider PBP.  I think you'll feel right at home in no time.  


Now, with any Grand Opening, you know there has to be a sale!  Make sure to stop by after 5pm ET when the doors open to my shop!  that should be any minute now.  You'll find my Personal Use and Commercial Use designs on sale for 40% off today through January 9.


These bundles are in my Personal Use shop now and on sale, and each includes a Free With Purchase pack to make the bundle prices that much sweeter!








Click HERE to see all of my CU products as well!  More are coming all the time, so keep an eye on my PU and CU shops at PBP!

 

1 comment:

Fayette said...

Yay....we're so happy to have you join the PBP Team! Welcome!