Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tuesday Treats

$2 Tuesday:

Named after my friend, Angel, one of my Creative Team Members, Angel Place is that pretty collection you can use for any photo.   For one day only, November 22, the full page kit is only $2 at both Gotta Pixel and at My Memories!  On that day, you can also pick up the matching smaller packs for $1 each!


Angel Place

New Kit and Bundle:

Featuring cute little acorn kids and lots of beautiful flowers, Autumn's Paintbrush  is truly a showcase of color!  Pull out all of your fall photos because you'll want to make tons of pages with this collection! See all of the matching sets and save 50% with the Discount Bundle!


Autumn's Paintbrush
 Gotta Pixel * My Memories

New CU:

These cute Christmas carolers are commercial use and are now available for your scrapkits!


 
FREE at My Memories:

This Autumn's Paintbrush quick page was created from my newest collection shown at the top of this post.  You'll find it free only at My Memories through November 27.  See all of the matching sets and save with the Discount Bundle!



Autumn's Paintbrush 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

says 50 cents when I try to checkout