Wednesday, November 23, 2016

New Store, Sale, and Free Gifts!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful for my family, my health, and my life in generalI'd like to take this opportunity to thank each of my customers who make my designing fun by enjoying my work, my fabulous Creative Team, who make my designs shine through their layouts and help me with marketing, and my husband, Robert, who stands by me as I work crazy hours, helps me behind the scenes, and is my biggest fan!  A huge thank you to all of you, and a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates!

New Store - Daisies and Dimples!


I have exciting news for you!  I've joined the Design Team at Daisies and Dimples, and I've been busy filling my store!  My Grand Opening at D and D will run from November 24 through December 4, and you'll find all of my products there 50% off and more (The bundles are 60% off!) What a great time to stock up of those favorites you've been hoping to buy.  Check back often throughout the sale time as I'm getting more and more in that store every day.  Thanks for checking out my new store, and thanks to Kim for trusting in me!

Black Friday Sale!
For those of you who love my bundles, this is for you!  We love Black Friday, and I've put all of my bundles - over 200 of them - on sale for 60% off!  This is the first time I've had such a sale in the 10 years I've been designing!  My kits and individual packs, both PU and CU, are also on sale ~ 50% off, November 24-30!  What a great time to stock up on those favorites you've been hoping to buy.  Thanks for looking and enjoy your holiday!

Free Gifts at My Memories!
To thank you for supporting me and my design business the last 10 years, I've set some of my Thanksgiving favorites FREE during my Black Friday sale days!


 



2 comments:

Mozzie said...

Thank you so much. Happy Thanksgiving. xxxxx

Mama Taigha said...

Thank you so much!xxx