Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ice Cream Shoppe Page Kit, Bundle, and Free Gift!

New and on Sale - Ice Cream Shoppe

I'll bet you have some summer photos just waiting to be scrapped.  My Ice Cream Shoppe is all about staying cool in the summer and has everything you'll need for bright, sweet layouts.  The page kit and each of the 10 extra packs are on sale through August 31.  Save the most - 50%! - with the Discount Bundle!


Ice Cream Shoppe

FREE at My Memories:

Everything in my Ice Cream Shoppe Collection is sweet and perfect for the August heat! Free through August 28 is an adorable Judith Blanchard cluster and an additional paper from me. See all of my Ice Cream Shoppe sets, and save 50% with the Discount Bundle!


Missing Paper Found:

If you've downloaded my free Cookout Ant-ics Mini Kit in THIS blog post, you'll want to get it again.  Somehow the green checked paper was missing in the download, so I've reloaded it tonight.  

Remember:

All of my designs are on sale through the end of the month!

 
Have a blessed Sunday!  

1 comment:

ConnieA said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful cluster!!
Just a note about the missing paper in Cookout Ant-ics: the store doesn't seem to have a mechanism for re-downloading a product. Once you have it in your downloads, I don't see any way to update it. It is a really cute kit (I love it!) and the missing paper would be a wonderful addition to it.

Connie A.