Thursday, August 18, 2016

Back to School Sale!

Back to School Sale!

To all of the teachers and the students beginning a new school year, I hope you have the most awesome school year ever!  As someone who taught for many years, August and September have always been exciting for me, and now retired, I get to celebrate the beginning of a school year for my 5 grandkids!  My two big boys are now 1st and 2nd graders, and my oldest grand-daughter is starting APK.  The two littles are excited about their new preschool.

With all of that celebrating, it sounds as if I need a sale, right?  All of my individual packs are 40% off, and my bundles save you 50%!  By the way, I have over 200 bundles, some that will be just right for the photos you so want to scrap.  :)  Take a few minutes and see what you might find.


 
Freebies, Freebies, and more Freebies!
 
Don't miss out!  Make sure to see THIS blog post for several gifts while they're still available for free.

Last Day for Ice Cream Shoppe special pricing!

Everything in this collection is sweet and perfect for the August heat!  The 8 sets are $1 each, the GGI Bundle includes all 8 for $8, and I have 4 more matching sets (loading these early on Saturday) in an extra bundle for $5. These prices will be in effect only through August 19.

(35 papers, well over 100 unique elements, and 2 full alphas)
Alphas
Borders
Elements (with a shoppe)
Flower Corners (with and without ice cream elements - those without the elements are great for any theme)
Fruit Pop Pack (with a bicycle cart)
Papers
Soft Serve Pack (with an ice cream truck)
Solids
Extras Bundle $5
Monogram Alpha
Clusters
Charm Dangles
Word Art 

 
Here are two more delightful pages by Liz and Yvonne.  I love what my CT does with my kits!


Thanks for letting me bring my designs into your life!  I hope they bring you lots of enjoyable scrapping goodness!

No comments: