Monday, August 29, 2016

$2 Tuesday, Free Gift, and New Products

$2 Tuesday:

It's $2 Tuesday! Let's get ready to scrap September photos with September Scraps!  For one day only, August 30, the full page kit is only $2 at both Gotta Pixel and at My Memories!  On that day, you can also pick up the matching smaller packs for $1 each!

September Scraps

New at My Memories:

This adorable mini kit is now at My Memories!  Make sure to see the full Noah's Ark Collection, too!  You'll save 50%!


Noah's Ark

Who doesn't love Noah's Ark? This adorable collection is perfect for all sorts of children's layouts! The characters in "Noah's Ark" are Kathryn's Original Characters and are available exclusively in scrap kits sold by Kathryn Estry. See all of the matching sets and save 50% with the Discount Bundle.


Did you miss any of these?  Click to go to these posts:

My Big Sale - ends August 31



FREE at My Memories:

Little Boy Blue is a perfect kit for boys. Free through September 5 is a beginner-easy 12x12 quick page ready for 3 of your favorite photos. See all of my Little Boy Blue sets, and save 50% with the Discount Bundle!  Make sure to also see my collection for girls, Girly Pink.


Have a wonderful week!

No comments: